Payment and delivery terms
You can receive an order in the following ways:
- Courier service
- Pickup from the company's warehouse in your region.
We deliver the order from 2 days to 14 days. The timing depends on the remoteness of your region.
Payment for the order is carried out according to 100% prepayment. You can pay for the order in a convenient way for you:
- From the main wallet
- With a Visa / Mastercard payment card.
Exchange and return of goods:We value our reputation. Buying from us, you protect yourself from low-quality or expired goods and are guaranteed to receive & nbsp; high-quality and safe goods.
IF THE PURCHASE IS REFUNDABLE AND DOESN'T FIT YOU WE WILL ACCEPT IT BACK.
You have 14 days to decide whether to keep the order.
The product can be returned subject to the following conditions:
1. We are under a legal duty to supply Products that conform to the contract. You will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described.
2. You may cancel an order for Product(s) without giving any reason during the period of 14 calendar days; you can notify us of your decision to cancel the order and receive a refund. The cancellation is permitted at any point after the confirmation of your order being received by you but may not be allowed after 14 calendar days from the day of you receiving physical possession of the Product. You must return the products from the cancelled order without undue delay before the expiration of the 14-day period. The deadline is met if you send back the Products before the period of 14 days has expired.
3. You can access cancellation options and instructions on our website: LINK. For further information, please contact our Customer Support via email: [email protected]
4. After cancelling the order and sending the items in question back to us, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for delivery to you. However, you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. Therefore, we reserve the right to make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any Products supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. You will only be liable for any diminished value of the Products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products.